Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Popcorn Time....

Tonight Dad and I watched 'The Fighter', starring Amy Adams, Mark Wahlberg & Christian Bale. Now, i went into the cinema with reservations about this one in my mind already, setting myself up for a try hard attempt at the glory of Cinderella Man. I can't say I was surprised, but it turned the outcome was better than i thought. Amy Adams did well, but Christian Bale stole the show hands down (anyone else think he looks just like Phil from Modern Family?). However, as usual, not much can be said about Wahlberg. He tries, but I think this time it was just the fact that his character didnt really have much to do or say other than throw punches to the rib. So anyway, if you can sit through two hours of incesssant cussing and casual innapropriateness, I think you may just enjoy yourself. As I said, not nearly as great as Cinderella Man, but on cheapo tuesday, its all good.


No comments:

Post a Comment